- Size Guide
Class-leading trail performance and comfort - that's what the Stereo 120 Race 29 is all about. To that end, we chose Shimano's legendarily reliable XT 1x12 transmission, and matched it with smooth, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. Climbing or descending, you're always in complete control. A CUBE dropper post, Fulcrum wheelset and Newmen Evolution cockpit components are the standout highlights, whilst RockShox provides the 130mm Recon Gold fork and Deluxe Select+ rear shock for superb bump-taming performance.
- FRAME HPA Advanced Hydroform, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
- FORK RockShox Recon Gold RL Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- SHOCK RockShox Deluxe Select+, 190x45mm, Rebound Adjust, Lockout
- SHOCK HARDWARE Top: 40x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano BR-MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano Deore SL-M6100, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET Shimano FC-MT511, Boost, 30T
- CASSETTE Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 10-51T
- CHAIN Shimano CN-M6100
- WHEELSET Fulcrum Red 77, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, 622x23C, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35
- STEM Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR Newmen Evolution SL 318.25, 760mm
- GRIPS CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 130mm (120mm for size S)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- SADDLE Natural Fit Venec Lite
- HEADSET VP Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- WEIGHT14,6 kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.