- Size Guide
Cube Stereo 140 HPC TM Mountain Bike 2020 is an uncompromising mountain tamer. Cube have only selected the best components to make the most of the high tech carbon front and aluminium rear triangle.
- Frame HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork Fox 36 Float Factory FIT GRIP2, HSC/LSC & HSR/LSR, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm, Kashima Coated
- Headset FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem Race Face Turbine R 35
- Handlebar Race Face Next R 35 Carbon, 800mm
- Grips SDG Slater
- Rear derailleur Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Shifters Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger
- Brake system Sram Code R, Hydr. Disc Brake (200/180)
- Crankset Sram X1 Eagle™ Carbon DUB 32T, 175mm
- Chain Sram SX Eagle™
- Shock Fox Float DPX2 Factory EVOL, 185x52.5mm Trunnion Mount, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated
- Cassette Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle SDG Radar
- Seat post Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (406x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Front tyre Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Shock hardware Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22x8mm
- Chain guide MRP 1X Chain Guide
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.