- Size Guide
The Cube Stereo 150 C:62 Race 29 Mountain Bike with the brand new Stereo 150, Cube taken all the experience they have gained building race-winning bikes and condensed it into a bike that just inspires.
- FRAME C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- FORK RockShox Lyrik Select, Tapered, 110x15mm, 160mm
- SHOCK RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ DebonAir, 185x55mm, Trunnion Mount
- SHOCK HARDWARE Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22x8mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM Magura MT Thirty, Front 4-Piston/Rear 2-Piston, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger
- CRANKSET Sram GX Eagle™ Boost DUB, 30T, 170mm
- CASSETTE Sram XG-1275, 10-52T
- CHAIN Sram SX Eagle™
- WHEELSET Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE Maxxis Minion DHF, Dual Compound / EXO, Tubeless Ready, 2.5 WT
- REAR TYRE Maxxis Minion DHR II, Dual Compound / EXO, Tubeless Ready, 2.4 WT
- STEMRace Face Aeffect R 35
- HANDLEBAR Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- GRIPS CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 150mm (125mm for size S)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- SADDLE Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- HEADSET VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- WEIGHT 13,4 kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.