- Size Guide
Cube Stereo 170 SL 29 Mountain Bike 2020 with the brand new Stereo 170, Cube taken all the experience they have gained building race-winning bikes and condensed it into a bike that just inspires.
- Frame HPA Advanced Hydroform, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Air/Coil Shock Mount Flip-Chip, ISCG Mount, AXH
- Fork Fox 36 Float FIT GRIP2 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, 170mm, Kashima Coated
- Headset ACROS Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2", Fiber Inserts for 0.6° Angle Adjustment
- Stem Race Face Turbine R 35
- Handlebar Race Face Next R 35 Carbon, 800mm
- Grips SDG Slater
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Shifters Shimano XT SL-M8100-IR, Direct Attach
- Brake system Shimano XT BR-M8120, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset Race Face Next R Carbon, 32T, 170mm
- Chain Shimano CN-M7100
- Shock Fox Float X2 Factory, 230x62.5mm, High/Low Speed Rebound & Compression w/ 2-Position Lever, Kashima Coated
- Cassette Shimano XT CS-M8100, 10-51T
- Wheelset Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle SDG Radar
- Seat post Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (406x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Front tyre Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Shock hardware Top: 40x8mm, Bottom: 20x8mm
- Chain guide MRP SXG Chain Guide
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.