- Size Guide
Cube Stereo 170 TM 29 Mountain Bike 2020 with the brand new Stereo 170, Cube taken all the experience they have gained building race-winning bikes and condensed it into a bike that just inspires.
- Frame HPA Advanced Hydroform, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Air/Coil Shock Mount Flip-Chip, ISCG Mount, AXH
- Fork RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RC2, 110x15mm, Tapered, 180mm
- Headset ACROS Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2", Fiber Inserts for 0.6° Angle Adjustment
- Stem e*thirteen Plus 35
- Handlebar e*thirteen Plus 35, 800mm
- Grips RockShox TwistLoc w/ fixed grip
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Shifters Shimano SLX SL-M7100-I Direct Attach
- Brake system Shimano XT BR-M8120, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset Shimano XT FC-M8100, 30T, Boost, 170mm
- Chain Shimano CN-M7100
- Shock RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate Remote, 230x65mm, TwistLoc Remote Lever
- Cassette e*thirteen TRS+, 9-50T
- Wheelset e*thirteen LG1 EN Plus, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre e*thirteen LG1 EN A/T Plus, 52A/66A Compound, Apex, 2.35
- Saddle SDG Radar
- Seat post CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 480x150mm
- Seatclamp CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Front tyre e*thirteen LG1 EN A/T Race, 42A/52A Compound, Apex, 2.35
- Shock hardware Top: 40x8mm, Bottom: 28x8mm
- Chain guide e*thirteen TRS+
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.