The new stereo 120 is the entry level full suspension from Cube and it is packed full of features. Using the lates bosch technology, this electric bike will tackle daily use and offroad adventure with ease.
- FRAME Aluminum Superlite, Gravity Casting Technology, Efficient Comfort Control, FSP 4-Link, Agile Comfort Geometry, Boost 148, Full Integrated Battery, Kickstand/Fender/Carrier Mounting Points
- SIZE Size Split: 27.5: XS (15") // 29: S (16"), M (18"), L (20"), XL (22")
- FORK RockShox 35 Gold, Tapered, 15x110mm, eMTB Approved, 120mm
- HEADSET 27.5: ACROS AZX-1032, BlockLock 120°, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm) // 29: ACROS AZX-1030, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- STEM CUBE Performance Stem E-MTB, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR Newmen Evolution SL 318.25, 780mm
- GRIPS CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram NX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger, Single Click
- BRAKE SYSTEM Magura MT5, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/203)
- CRANKSET ACID E-Crank, 38T, 170mm
- CHAIN Sram NX Eagle™
- COLOUR flashgrey´n´orange
- SHOCK RockShox Deluxe Select+, 185x55mm, Rebound Adjust, Trunnion Mount, Lockout
- CASSETTE Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- WHEELSET Newmen Evolution SL E.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- REAR TIRE Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Super Trail, Tubeless Easy, 2.60
- PEDALS CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE Natural Fit Venec
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm (XS, S: 100mm, M: 125mm, L, XL: 150mm)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Srewlock Semi Integrated, 34.9mm
- BATTERY Bosch PowerTube 625
- DRIVE UNIT Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- DISPLAY Bosch Kiox
- FRONT TIRE Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Soft, Super Trail, Tubeless Easy, 2.60
- SHOCK HARDWARE Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 30x8mm
- CHARGER Bosch 4A
- CHAIN GUIDE e*thirteen Plus e*spec
- STRUCTURAL WEIGHT 135 kg
- WEIGHT 25,8 kg
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.