- Size Guide
If you are looking for an entry level E bike that has a long lasting battery and an easy entry frame, then this is the bike for you. With great quality Shimano components, this bike is made to last and is a great price if you are looking at getting an E bike.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 26,4
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Average operating range (KM): 112.00
- Walk assist yes/no: Yes
- Battery type: LI-ION
- Battery capacity (Wh): 500.00
- Battery voltage: 36.00
- Battery Ampere-hour: 13.40
- Battery chargeable in bike y/n: 1
- Battery weight (KG): 2.60
- Motor: Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus Generation 3 (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Motor power (Watt): 250.00
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Display dismountable y/n: Yes
- Chain: KMC Z610, EcoProTeQ
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus SL-C6000-8, Revoshift
- Crankset: FSA Metropolis Comfort, 40T, 165mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 40T
- Brakes: Magura HS11, Hydr. Caliper Brake
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-E25, 50mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips: RFR Comfort
- Rims: CUBE ZX27, 36H, V-Brake
- Front hub: Shimano HB-TX500, QR
- Rear hub: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8V, 8-Speed, Nut
- Front tire: Schwalbe Marathon GT Tour, Performance, Dualguard, 47-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Marathon GT Tour, Performance, Dualguard, 47-622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Shen+
- Seat post: CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Front light: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
- Back light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguard: ACID 53
- Chain protection: CUBE Closed Chain Protection
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, CUBE Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.