- Size Guide
The Giant Alight 2 Women's Hybrid Bike with it's upright position, as 24 Shimano gears for ease pedals on any terrain,. Giant's Liv Connect Comfort (Upright) Saddle and 32mm wide tyres for smooth rolling
- Sizes XS, S, M, L
- Colours Metallic Black
- Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, disc. Compatible with fenders & kickstand
- Fork ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Shock N/A
- Handlebar Giant Sport, alloy
- Stem Giant Sport
- Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle Liv Sport Comfort
- Pedals Giant Urban Fitness
- Shifters Shimano Altus 2x8
- Front Derailleur Shimano FD-TY710
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus
- Brakes Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers Tektro, hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG31, 11x34
- Chain KMC Z8.3
- Crankset forged alloy, 30/46
- Bottom Bracket cartridge
- Rims Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Hubs Giant GX wheelset
- Spokes Giant GX wheelset
- Tyres Giant S-X2 Puncture Protect, 700x38c (max tyre width possible: 40mm)
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'1" (172 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.