- Size Guide
A pro level XC flyer pairs new flexipoint pro rear suspension with a superlight composite frame and race-ready geometry. It's the ultimate weapon for technical cross-country terrain.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 100mm FlexPoint Pro suspension, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork Fox 34 Float SC Performance Remote, 110mm, Grip damper, Boost 15x110 Kabolt, 44mm offset, remote lockout, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock Fox Float DPS Performance Elite, 165/45, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar Giant Contact XC Flat, 760x35mm
- Grips Giant XC Pro S:32mm, M:32mm, L:34mm
- Stem Giant Contact SL XC, 35mm S:60mm, M:70mm, L:70mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm L: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm
- Saddle Fi'zi:k Antares R7 with S-Alloy rails
- Pedals N /A
- Shifters Shimano SLX SL-M7100, 1x12
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX RD-M7100 Max 51T
- Brakes Shimano Deore BR-M6100, hydraulic, Shimano RT-56 rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers Shimano Deore BL-M6100
- Cassette Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 1x12
- Chain KMC X-12
- Crankset Shimano SLX, 32t S:170mm, M:175mm, L:175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims Giant XCR 2 29 WheelSystem, 25mm inner width
- Hubs Giant XCR 2 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes Giant XCR 2 29 WheelSystem
- Tyres Maxxis Recon Race 29x2.4", foldable, TLR, EXO, tubeless
- Extras Factory tubeless set up, 2.4" max tyre size, 34t max chainring size, Giant/MRP CS chain guide
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.