- Size Guide
Designed to upgrade road cycling performance, the Giant Contend AR provides a smooth ride with precision handling. Its D-Fuse seatpost dampens shock from the road, and the Giant WheelSystem is compatible with up to 38mm tubeless tyres, resulting in a cushioned ride and decreased risk of punctures.
- Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Connect
- Stem Giant Sport
- Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle Giant Approach
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tiagra GS
- Brakes Tektro MD-C550
- Brake Levers Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette Shimano Tiagra, 11x34
- Chain KMC X10-1
- Crankset Shimano Tiagra, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket cartridge
- Rims Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres Giant Gavia Fondo 2, 700x32c, tubeless
- Extras tubeless prepared
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.