- Size Guide
The Giant Contend SL 1 Road Bike uses Shimano's Tiagra gears which give a sure first time shift and are very reliable The Giant Contend is an endurance bike that as speedy acceleration with all-round comfort and contro Built for performance, the Contend SL 1 will help you reach top speeds quickly and reliably shift gears on long rides. With a lightweight aluminum frame, you'll enjoy the perfect balance between speed and comfort.l.
- Frame ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer
- Handlebar Giant Connect S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Grips Velo cork tape with gel
- Stem Giant Sport S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:110mm
- Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, composite, 14mm offset
- Saddle Giant Approach
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano 105 2x11
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 GS
- Brakes Tektro TK-B178 calliper rim brake
- Brake Levers Shimano 105
- Cassette Shimano 105, 11x34
- Chain KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset Shimano FC-RS510, 34/50 S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano cartridge, press fit
- Rims Giant P-R2 wheelset
- Hubs Giant P-R2 wheelset
- Spokes Giant P-R2 wheelset
- Tyres Giant S-R3-AC, 700x28c (30mm effective width)
- Extras 34mm max tyre size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.