- Size Guide
The Giant Daily Tour E+1 (Belt Drive) with a SyncDrive Life 60Nm motor, you also have the ability to ride in the automatic support mode. This technology determines the support you need and shifts automatically
- Frame ALUXX SL Hydroformedaluminum frame for SyncDrive central motor, super smooth weld, integrated daylight, Rack-time carrier
- Fork RST Pulse Air HLO 60mm travel, tappered steerer, hydraulic lockout
- Handlebar Aluminum Trekking bar 31.8x630mm
- Stem Giant Contour EVO integrated, adjustable
- Seatpost Suspension 2-bolt micro-adjustable, 30,9x270mm
- Saddle Selle Royal Essenza gel
- Pedals VP191 light weight aluminum
- Shifters Shimano Nexus 8speed RevoShift
- Brakes Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassette Gates CDXtm stainless steel 26T rear sprocket
- Chain Gates CDXtm Carbon Drive 120T CenterTrack belt
- Crankset Gates CDXtm CenterTrack 46T front sprocket
- Rims Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c aluminium, e-bike optimized
- Hubs Shimano TX-505 Disc [F], Shimano Nexus 8 Disc [R]
- Spokes Stainless steel
- Tyres Schwalbe Energiser Plus 622x47 Green Guard
- Extras Giant EnergyPak Smart charger (60% charge in 60minutes)
- Motor Giant SyncDrive Life, automatic support, 5-mode, 300% tunable support, 60Nm, powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display Giant RideControl EVO, grip launch control with walk assist, on-board navigation, mini USB charger
- Battery Giant EnergyPak 500Wh
- Lighting Giant Numen 40 integrated 40Lux automatic front LEDGiant Numen iD integrated day-time LEDAxa Blueline rear LED
- Lock Abus Pro Shield 5850
- Carrier MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'1" (172 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.