- Size Guide
The Giant Defy Advanced Pro 2 Road Bikes 2021 is built for performance to help you stay strong to the finish, even on long days. The drivetrain in provide with a mixture of Shimano Ultegra & 105 for excellent shifting.
- Sizes XS, S, M, ML, L, XL
- Colours Rosewood/Black/Chrome
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, disc. Compatible with fenders
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock N/A
- Handlebar Giant Contact SL D-Fuse
- Stem Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite
- Saddle Contact Fleet SL
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra, 11x34
- Chain KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims Giant SLR-2 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs Giant SLR-2 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes Giant SLR-2 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32c, folding (max tyre width possible: 35mm)
- Extras RideSense Bluetooth, computer mount, tubeless prepared
- Weight Approx 8kg (Medium)
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.