- Size Guide
The Giant Devote Advanced is equally at home a taking on paved roads as well as dirt. That versatility comes in handy if your ride includes a little bit of everything. You want a bike that floats right through it, keeps you in control, and is comfortable for long days in the saddle. The new Revolt delivers on all accounts. This bike's geometry and components ensure that you stay comfortable and in control, no matter what the terrain. Its unique blend of features makes it ideal for multi-surface adventures, seamlessly transitioning from tarmac to gravel paths with ease.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm
- Grips Liv All Condition
- Stem Giant Contact XS:70mm, S:80mm, M:90mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch, dropper XS:75mm travel, S:75mm travel, M:75mm travel,
- Saddle Liv Approach
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 1x12
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Rival eTap AXS XPLR Max 44T
- Brakes SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10x44
- Chain SRAM Rival D1
- Crankset SRAM Rival D1 DUB, 40t XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset, 25mm inner rim width Giant 1x chain guide, factory tubeless set up, 50mm max tyre size
- Hubs Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres Maxxis Rambler, 700x45c, tubeless
- Extras Giant 1x chain guide, factory tubeless set up, 50mm max tyre size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.