- Size Guide
The Escape Disc Hybrid Bike 2022 has been designed with comfort and adventure in mind. Its lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, plus its upright positioning and components of a high quality work together to provide a smooth and comfortable ride. A composite fork* specially crafted for shock absorption, as well as an innovative D-Fuse seatpost, comes fitted on this model. Powerful disc brakes offer stopping power even in wet conditions, while the 700c wheels and Giant EasyRide Tubeless tires (on selected models) guarantee speed and efficiency. Its clearance for larger tires of up to 45mm means you can easily take on tougher routes. Integrated mounts allow you to add racks and fenders for your own custom setup. Whatever the road ahead, the Escape Disc will get you there.
- Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, disc. Compatible with fenders & kickstand
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Sport XC, 31.8
- Stem Giant Contact, 8-degree, 31.8
- Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle Giant Sport Comfort
- Pedals Giant Urban Fitness
- Shifters Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Brakes Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers Shimano
- Cassette Shimano CSM-4100, 11x46
- Chain KMC X11 with Missing Link
- Crankset ProWheel RPP, 42t
- Bottom Bracket cartridge
- Rims Giant GX wheelset
- Hubs Giant GX wheelset
- Spokes Giant GX wheelset
- Tyres Giant CrossCut Metro, Easy Ride Tubeless, 700x38c (Max tyre width possible: 45mm)
- Extras tubeless prepared
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'1" (172 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.