- Size Guide
The Giant Explore E+1 Electric Bike with its ALUXX aluminum frameset and SyncDrive Sport motor, powered by Yamaha gives great handling and smooth acceleration on a variety of road conditions.
- Motor SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm, powered by Yamaha
- Controller Giant RideControl Ergo
- Display Giant RideDash EVO
- Battery EnergyPak Smart 625Wh EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Charger EnergyPak 6A Smart Charger
- Frame ALUXX aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork SR Suntour NEX E25 NLO 63mm travel 15AH
- Handlebar Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8x690mm
- Grips Giant Contact Ergo Max Plus
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Vivo Ergo Moderate
- Pedals Aluminum Platform
- Shifters Shimano Deore 10 speed trigger
- Front Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette Shimano CS-M4100, 11-42T, 10-Speed
- Chain KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36/48T
- Bottom Bracket N/A
- Rims Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c Aluminium
- Hubs Giant eTracker, [F] 15mm Axle [R] 135mm QR
- Spokes Stainless steel
- Tyres Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex
- Extras Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart Charger, Giant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- LightingAxa BlueLine 50Lux Steady E6 frontAxa BlueLine Steady E6 rear
- Carrier MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'1" (172 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.