- Size Guide
The Giant Explore E+1 Electric Bike with its ALUXX aluminum frameset and SyncDrive Sport motor, powered by Yamaha gives great handling and smooth acceleration on a variety of road conditions..
- Frame ALUXX SL aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork RST Pulse AIR, 60mm travel, tappered steerer, hydraulic lockout
- Handlebar Giant Connect XC Riser
- Stem Giant Connect
- Seatpost Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle Giant Contact Comfort, Upright
- Pedals Aluminum Platform
- Shifters Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers Shimano BL-MT500, i-spec II
- Cassette Shimano HG50-10, 11-36T, 10-Speed
- Chain KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36/48T
- Rims Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c aluminium, e-bike optimized
- Hubs Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR, e-bike optimized
- Spokes Stainless steel
- Tyres Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready
- Extras Giant EnergyPak 4A fast chargerMIK system carrier top-deck
- Motor Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 350% tuneable support
- Sensors Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display Giant RideControl EVO, grip launch control with walk assist, on-board navigation, mini USB charger
- Battery Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 11.3Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Lighting Axa BlueLine 30Lux Steady E6 frontAxa BlueLine Steady E6 rear
- Carrier MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'1" (172 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.