- Size Guide
The new Explore E+ is engineered to help you make the most of every journey. The ALUXX SL aluminium frame features a step-through design, making it easier to mount and dismount while carrying bags or panniers. Its powerful and tunable SyncDrive Sport motor and integrated EnergyPak provide a smooth, seamless boost of power so you can cover greater distances and conquer steep climbs. Its integrated rack mounts allow you to customise your cargo capacity, making it easier to carry the essentials for journeys near and far.
- Motor Giant SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm
- Controller Giant RideControl Ergo 2
- Display Giant RideDash EVO
- Battery Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V integrated Lithium-Ion
- Frame ALUXX SL aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork SR Suntour NEX E25 DS 63mm travel
- Handlebar Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8x690mm
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Vivo Ergo Moderate
- Pedals Aluminium Platform
- Shifters Shimano SL-M2000
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio M3100, 9-Speed
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimised
- Crankset Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Bottom Bracket N/A
- Rims Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c Aluminium
- Hubs Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- Spokes Stainless steel
- Tyres Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex (max tyre width possible: 47mm)
- Extras Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A charger, Giant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Lighting Axa BlueLine 30Lux Steady E6 frontAxa BlueLine Steady E6 rear
- Carrier MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality, weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'1" (172 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.