- Size Guide
The Giant Fathem 29er mountain bike with its smooth-rolling 29er wheels and a lightweight hardtail ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame produces a stable ride quality that’s ideal for challenging XC trails.
The Giant Fathom 2 Mountain Bike with its lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and trail-friendly geometry makes the bike a great cross country rider.
- Frame ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork Suntour Raidon XC LO-R, 100mm, tapered, 15x110 QR
- Handlebar Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8, [GA 690]
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Saddle Giant custom
- Shifters SRAM SX Eagle
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes Tektro HDM 275
- Brake Levers Tektro HDM 275
- Cassette SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset SRAM Eagle SX DUB, 30t
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant AM 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Giant Sport Boost QR 141, loose ball
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6, folding, TR
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.