- Size Guide
- Frame ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm, 44mm offset fork
- Handlebar Giant Contact, 35mm
- Stem Giant Contact TR 35
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Saddle Giant Romero
- Pedals platform
- Shifters SRAM SX Eagle
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes Shimano MT420
- Brake Levers Shimano MT401
- Cassette SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset SRAM SX Eagle, 30t
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant AM 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Giant Sport Boost QR 148, loose ball
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres [F] Maxxis DHF, 29x2.5 WT, EXO/TR[R] Maxxis Aggressor, 29x2.5 WT, foldable, EXO/TR
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.