- Size Guide
Advanced-grade composite frameset features high-performance materials and modern manufacturing processes for optimized stiffness and the lowest weight in its category.
AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, optimizes aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and Contact SLR/SL Aero cockpit help produce the best overall aero performance.
Integrated disc brakes deliver powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather. Thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, and an integrated WheelSystem with a 65mm rear rim and shallower 42mm front rim optimizes aerodynamics and control.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact SL Aero
- Stem Giant Contact SL Aero
- Seatpost Giant Vector, composite
- Saddle Giant Approach
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims Giant SLR 2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem ( F:42mm, R:65mm)
- Hubs Giant SLR 2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes Giant SLR 2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres Giant Gavia AC 1, tubeless, 700x25c (max tyre width possible: 26mm)
- Extras tubeless prepared
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.