- Size Guide
Developed and proven by the fastest sprinters on the CCC Team WorldTour squad, the Propel Advanced SL Disc delivers ultimate speed through integrated aerodynamics. It’s engineered with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping technology, which means every tube shape and angle is optimized for minimal drag. These tubes feature a truncated ellipse shape, which also result in a frame that is ultra-stiff and superlight. Disc-brake technology is integrated into the frameset with flat-mount calipers and thru-axles for optimal wheel stiffness and braking performance. For pro-level road performance and the ultimate aero advantage, the Propel Advanced SL Disc puts you ahead of the pack.
- Colours Gloss Rainbow White / Gunmetal Black / Chrome Decal
- Frame Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact SLR Aero
- Stem Giant Contact SLR Aero
- Seatpost integrated design
- Saddle Giant Contact SLR (forward)
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Brakes SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic
- Brake Levers SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10x28
- Chain SRAM Force D1
- Crankset SRAM Force D1 DUB, 35/48 with Quarq DZero power meter
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Composite WheelSystem ( F:42mm, R:65mm)
- Hubs Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres CADEX Race 25, tubeless,700x25, folding
- Extras RideSense Bluetooth,race axle
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.