Give yourself the confidence to crush it. Whether you’re making the crux move on a technical climb or bombing down the mountain on steep, rocky terrain, you need full protection to perform at your peak.
S (51-55cm) M (55-59cm) L (59-63cm)
- Trail-specific maximum enduro coverage EPS construction; 3mm lower (Front), 3-5mm lower(sides), 8-10mm lower (back)
- MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design
- AirFlow ventilation combines 18 straight vents with straight, non-tapered walls to guide airflow through deep internal channels to keep riders cool at variable speeds
- Removable moto-style extended protection visor mounts cleanly to the sides and is infinitely adjustable on the move
- Integrated strap clip on the rear keeps goggle straps in position and prevents them from falling off during a crash
- Low-speed and high-speed impact-tuned construction with Direct Support vents, optimized low-density EPS, and ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shells all in-mold bonded together
- Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch One Pro™ fit system, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm™ webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box
Cinch One Pro™ fit system offers 360-degree coverage and positioning with secure, adjustable height for full protection, support and comfort
- Lightweight LiteForm™ webbing wraps around for a more secure fit
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
- Dual-position integrated mounting surfaces, GoPro™ curved m
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.