- Size Guide
The Giant Revolt Advanced 1 Gravel Bike has the flexibility to excel on roads and trails alike. Its dropped seatstays and slender tubing smooth out shock and vibration, while D-Fuse handlebar and seatpost improve compliance without sacrificing the stiffness necessary for cornering, sprinting, and climbing. With the flip chip on the rear dropout, you can switch between a short wheelbase for more responsive handling and a long setting to accommodate tires up to 53mm for greater stability.
- Frame Advanced-grade composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout
- Fork Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm S:42cm, M:44cm, M/L:44cm, L:46cm, XL:46cm
- Grips Stratus Lite 3.0
- Stem Giant Contact, 8-degree S:60mm, M:70mm, M/L:80mm, L:80mm, XL:90mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30.9mm S:345mm, M:345mm, M/L:345mm, L:395mm, XL:395mm
- Saddle Giant Approach
- Shifters SRAM Apex 1, 1x12
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Apex XPLR
- Brakes SRAM Apex hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers SRAM Rival 1, left lever dropper switch
- Cassette SRAM PG-1231, 12-speed, 11x44
- Chain SRAM Apex D1
- Crankset SRAM Apex 1 Wide DUB, 40t S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset, alloy
- Hubs Giant alloy, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres Maxxis Rambler, 700x45c, tubeless
- Extras Giant 1x chain guide, factory tubeless set up, 53mm max tyre size in "long" flip chip position, 45mm max tyre size in "short" flip chip position
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.