- Size Guide
Thet Stance's frame has been built with Giant's lightweight ALUXX aluminum and uses Giant's innovative FlexPoint rear suspension technology. The Giant Stance 2 as a Suntour Radion fork with 130mm travel and 29" wheels.
- Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, 120mm FlexPoint suspension
- Fork Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock Suntour Raidon R, 184.15/44.45, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar Giant Connect Trail, 31.8
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant Connect, 30.9
- Saddle Giant Romero
- Pedals platform
- Shifters Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Brakes Shimano MT200
- Brake Levers Shimano MT201
- Cassette Shimano Deore, 10-51
- Chain Shimano
- Crankset Praxis Cadet, 30t
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims Giant XCT 29” alloy
- Hubs [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR141, loose ball
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras tubeless prepared
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.