- Size Guide
Climb, corner and descend with unrivalled all-rounder performance. From the mountains to the flats, in all types of conditions, the new TCR Advanced Pro Disc takes it to the next level with a lighter, stiffer frame and new aero-engineered tubing.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact SLR S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm
- Grips Stratus Lite 2.0
- Stem Giant Contact SL S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm
- Seatpost Giant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle Giant Fleet SL
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM Force eTap AXS 2x12
- Front Derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Brakes SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM CenterLine XR rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10x33
- Chain SRAM Force D1
- Crankset SRAM Force D1 DUB, 35/48with Power Halo power meter S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc Hookless WheelSystem (19mm inner rim width)
- Hubs Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres CADEX Race, tubeless, 700x25c (effective width 26.5mm), folding
- Extras Computer mount, factory tubeless set up including sealant, 32mm max tyre size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.