- Size Guide
The legendary Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 with the highest pedalling stiffness-to-weight ratio of any bike in its class and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give Giant pro road racers superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
- Frame Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact SLR
- Stem Giant Contact SLR
- Seatpost integrated design
- Saddle Giant Fleet SLR
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Brakes SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic
- Brake Levers SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette SRAM RED, 12-speed, 10x28
- Chain SRAM RED D1
- Crankset SRAM RED D1 DUB, 35/48with Quarq DZero power meter
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims CADEX 42mm Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)
- Hubs CADEX 42mm Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes CADEX 42mm Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres CADEX Road Race, tubeless, 700x25mm, folding
- Extras Computer mount (Garmin/Wahoo/Giant compatible)
- Weight Approx 6.65kg (Medium)
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.