- Size Guide
With stylish urban looks, this flat bar commuter absorbs road chatter and is perfect for city or country rides. Complete with fast, reliable shifting and braking, this lightweight build is designed for comfort and finesse. Get ready to create bigger goals and tackle new adventures. Thrive blends the speed and agility of a road bike with a more comfortable, flat-bar upright riding position. The women’s-specific frame features Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminum material for a quick, agile feel. The D-Fuse alloy seatpost reduces road vibrations for a smooth ride.
- Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminium. Compatible with fenders
- Fork composite, alloy steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Connect, flat
- Stem Giant Sport, 6-degree
- Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle Liv Sport
- Pedals platform
- Shifters Shimano SL-RS700
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105
- Brakes Tektro HD-R210, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers Tektro, hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano HG-700, 11x34
- Chain KMC X11
- Crankset FSA Omega, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket FSA MegaExo
- Rims Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Hubs Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Spokes Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Tyres Giant S-R3, 700x32c (max tyre width possible: 35mm)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'1" (172 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.