Designed with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, Thrive E+ Pro is the first road E-bike built specifically for women. Get up to speed fast with the new SyncDrive Pro motor that provides a natural, yet powerful, experience.
- Sizes XS, S, M
- Colours Silver Pine
- Frame ALUXX SL-grade aluminum
- Fork ALUXX SL-grade aluminium, 12x100 thru-axle
- Shock N/A
- Handlebar Giant Connect XC Flat , 31.8x 580mm for XS/S, 620mm for M/L
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant D-shape, Aluminium
- Saddle Liv Sport
- Pedals Aluminum Platform
- Shifters Shimano Tiagra, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes Shimano MT201 / BR-U300, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers Shimano MT201, hydraulic disc
- Cassette Shimano Tiagra, 11-32, 10-Speed
- Chain KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimised
- Crankset Giant custom crankset, 34/50T
- Bottom Bracket N/A
- Rims Giant GX Disc
- Hubs Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes Stainless
- Tyres Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding MaxxShield
- Extras Giant EnergyPak 6A fast charger
- Motor Giant SyncDrive Pro, 360% tuneable support, powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery Giant EnergyPak 375, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Weight 18.4kg (Size small)
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.