- Size Guide
With the Giant Trance Advanced Pro 2 Mountain Bike you can't go wrong when it comes to trail riding. With it's Advanced-Grade Composite frame, Fox suspension and SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, your onto a winner.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles
- Fork Fox 34 Rhythm, 130mm travel, GRIP Damper, Boost 15x110mm QR, tapered steerer
- Shock Fox Float DPS Performance, trunnion mount
- Handlebar Giant Contact SL, 780 x 35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle Giant Contact (neutral)
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle 1x12
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes SRAM Guide T [F] 180mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers SRAM Guide T
- Cassette SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle Dub, 30
- Bottom Bracket SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit
- Rims Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width
- Hubs Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes Giant TRX 1 29 WheelSystem
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.3, 60 tpi, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis DHR II 29x2.3, 60 tpi, EXO, TR
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.