- Size Guide
New flip chip feature lets you change the headtube and seat tube angles, as well as the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune handling for varying trail conditions and individual riding style.
Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 145mm of rear travel (and 160mm up front), it has an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
Frame ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 145mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork Fox 36 Rhythm, GRIP damper, 37mm offset, 160mm, 15x110 Kabolt, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar Giant Contact TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Grips Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm
- Seatpost TranzX travel-adjustable dropper, remote S: 120-150mm travel / 30.9 x 459mm M: 140-170mm travel / 30.9 x 499mm L: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm XL: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm
- Saddle Giant Romero
- Pedals Not included
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes Shimano Deore BR-MT520, hydraulic, Shimano RT-66 rotors [F]203mm, [R]180mm
- Brake Levers Shimano Deore BL-MT501
- Cassette SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle, 32t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant AM 27.5 sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs Giant Boost, sealed bearing
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Assegai 27.5x2.6, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5x2.6, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras Factory set up tubeless, 2.6" max tyre size, 34t max chainring size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.