- Size Guide
This new member of the Trance family is designed with a longer travel suspension setup for added control on the most challenging trails. The full composite frame is engineered for 135mm of rear travel and 150mm up front. The Maestro rear suspension has a two-stage adjustable Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm with a trunnion-mount shock. The flip-chip equipped rocker arm lets you adjust frame geometry for your own riding style and terrain. To fine tune the ride, you can choose a steeper or slacker headtube angle (66.2 or 65.5 degrees) and seattube angle (77.9 or 77.2 degrees), which results in either a 30mm or 40mm bottom bracket drop. And it’s all built around 29-inch wheels for added stability on rugged terrain.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 135mm Maestro suspension, flip chip
- Fork Fox 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2, 44mm offset, 150mm, 15x110 Kabolt, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock Fox Float DPX2 Performance, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar Giant Contact SLR TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper with remote, 30.9
- Saddle Giant Romero SL
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM GX Eagle
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes SRAM G2 R
- Brake Levers SRAM G2 R
- Cassette SRAM XG-1275, 10x52
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle, 30t
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant TRX-2 29 WheelSystem
- Hubs Giant TRX-2 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes Giant TRX-2 29 WheelSystem
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5, 3C, Max Terra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4, 3C, Max Terra, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras tubeless prepared
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.