- Size Guide
The Giant Trance X Advanced Pro 0 29 Mountain Bike is what the Pro's ride and there's a reason for that. Just take a look at the kit on this bike and you'll understand. Serious riders only need apply.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 135mm Maestro suspension, flip chip
- Fork Fox 36 Factory Live Valve, FIT4, 44mm offset, 150mm, 15x110 Kabolt, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock Fox Float DPX2 Factory Live Valve, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar Giant Contact SLR TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost Fox Transfer Factory dropper with Shimano remote, 30.9
- Saddle Giant Romero SL
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Deore XT
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XTR
- Brakes Shimano Deore XT
- Brake Levers Shimano Deore XT
- Cassette Shimano Deore XT, 10x51
- Chain Shimano
- Crankset Shimano Deore XT, 30t with MRP AMG V2 Carbon guide
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims Giant TRX-1 29 WheelSystem
- Hubs Giant TRX-1 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes Giant TRX-1 29 WheelSystem
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5, 3C, Max Terra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4, 3C, Max Terra, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras tubeless prepared
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.