- Size Guide
Built with Advanced-grade composite materials and engineered with AeroSystem Shaping Technology, this frameset improves aerodynamics in real-world triathlon conditions. Its AeroSystem Shaping means that every tube shape is designed to minimise drag no matter which direction the wind comes from. The Contact base bar offers maximum adjustability, so you can dial in your perfect position for comfort and performance. And the SpeedControl brakes offer confident control without sacrificing aerodynamics.
PLEASE NOTE THIS BIKE IS NOT UCI LEGAL DUE TO THE DESIGN OF THE FORK.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
- Handlebar Giant Alloy Contact Base BarAluminum Extension Ski Bend
- Stem Giant Connect
- Seatpost Giant Trinity Composite
- Saddle ISM PS1.0 Steel Rail
- Shifters Shimano SL-BSR1 22 speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105
- Brakes Giant SpeedControl
- Brake Levers Giant SpeedControl
- Cassette Shimano 105, 11x28
- Chain KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset Shimano FC-RS510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket Shimano PressFit BB-RS 500
- Rims Giant SR 2 Wheel Set
- Hubs Giant SR-2 wheelset
- Spokes Giant SR-2 wheelset
- Tyres Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.