The Giant Vall E+2 Pro Women's Electric Bike as front suspension to smooth out terrain, internal cable routing for sleek outlook and decreased wear and tear it's a great mountain bike with unstoppable power!
- Sizes XS, S, M
- Colours True Blue
- Frame ALUXX SL aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, 148x12mm Thru-Axle, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork SR Suntour Raidon 32 Boost Air LOR 27.5+, 120mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1⅛" steerer, lockout
- Shock N/A
- Handlebar Giant Connect TR Riser
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle Liv Sport
- Pedals -
- Shifters Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur -
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette Shimano HG50-10, 11-42T, 10-Speed
- Chain KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount ring
- Bottom Bracket N/A
- Rims Giant AM 27.5, Tubeless ready, 35mm inner width, e-bike optimized
- Hubs Giant eTracker Boost, Sealed cartridge bearing, 6-bolt, [F] 110x15 [R] 148x12mm Thru-axle, e-bike optimized
- Spokes Stainless steel
- Tyres Maxxis Forekaster 27.5x2.6, foldable, 60 TPI, EXO, Tubeless Ready
- Extras Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger Tubeless kit
- Motor Giant SyncDrive Pro, 80Nm, 360% tuneable support, powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 13.8Ah integrated Lithium-Ion
- Weight 22.8kg
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.