Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals With Keo Grip Cleats
The Kéo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place.
- USAGE: Beginner to advanced
- BODY: Composite
- AXLE: Chromoly
- THREADING: 9/16 X 20 mm
- BEARINGS: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- PEDAL STACK HEIGHT: 15,7 mm
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM: 53 mm
- CONTACT SURFACE AREA: 400 mm²
- FLOAT: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- CLEATS: Kéo Grip Cleats
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat colour (Black, Grey, Red)
- PEDAL WEIGHT:140 gr (348 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- COLOURS: Black
- ACCESSORIES: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
- GUARANTY: 2 years
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.