Look’s objective in this new undertaking was to find solutions that would enable the most efficient transfer of rider power possible. That is why LOOK has chosen to place the weight/contact surface ratio as the primary factor when defining the product.
The new mountain-bike pedal was constructed around a heavy-duty mechanism, is resistant to the negative effects of coming into contact with various external factors
- USE: XC Competition and Leisure
- TENSION: 6 to 14
- BODY: Carbon
- SPINDLE: Chromoly +
- FLOAT: 6°
- PLATFORM MATERIAL: Chromoly
- PLATFORM AREA: 515 mm²
- PLATFORM WIDTH: 60 mm
- STACK HEIGHT + CLEATS: 16,8 mm (10,7 + 6,1 mm)
- WEIGHT PEDAL: 170 g
- WEIGHT PAIR + CLEATS: 444 g
- GUARANTY: 2 years
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.