The Pashley-Morgan 8 is finished in light Pearl Grey and features subtle livery inspired by the more contemporary styled Morgan motorcars.
Dropped handlebars, finished with hand-stitched black leather grips, offer a low-profile riding position for more dynamic riding. Black wood veneer short mudguards and chainguard are complimented by a Brooks Black Cambium C15 vulcanised rubber saddle with organic cotton surface.
Its 8 speed Shimano Nexus internal hub provides an excellent wide-range of gears, and ‘gravel king’ high-volume tyres features a tread pattern that excels both on and off-road.
PLEASE NOTE: All Pashley cycles must also be collected from store
- Gears Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub gear (XRD-3) with trigger shifter.
- Frame Traditionally lugged and brazed hand-crafted steel frame.
- Fork Tubular crown, hand brazed.
- Saddle Black Brooks B33 natural leather saddle with stranded rear coil and front loop springs.
- Handlebar Chrome plated raised bar on an alloy stem, with authentic black rubber grips.
- Brakes Sturmey Archer all-weather, low maintenance front and rear hub brakes.
- Wheels 28" black anodised alloy rims and stainless steel spokes.
- Tyres 28x1 1/2" Schwalbe Delta Cruiser with puncture protection.
- Mudguards Classic profile steel guards with hand-applied gold lining and rear reflector.
- Pedals Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts.
- Crankset Traditional slender chromed steel cranks
- Other Features Fully-enclosed chaincase, large ding-dong bell, protective coatguard, steel rear carrier with fold down stand, frame-fitted pump.
- Frame Sizes 20.5", 22.5" and 24.5" (Double Top Tube frame)
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.