- Size Guide
You're ready to buy a bike rack, but aren't quite ready to invest a lot of cash. With the Saris Good, Better, Best mentality, even our entry level racks are high quality. Enter the Sentinel 2 bike. It's ready to go straight out of the box and with its adjusting arms, the Sentinel is easy to use and fits most sedans, hatchbacks and vans. Start your bike rack journey with the Sentinel and see where your rack takes you.
- Carries 2 bikes (35lbs/bike).
- Completely assembled and ready to go, right out of the box.
- Easily adjustable arms fit most sedans, hatchbacks and vans.
- Durable steel frame construction.
- Folds down flat for compact, convenient storage.
- Coated hooks protect vehicle's finish.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Unique hold-downs separate and firmly hold up to 2 bikes.
- Heavy-duty foam pads protect vehicle's finish
- Lightweight at 7 lbs.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.