With Large Platform Cages, these Pedals are Perfect for All Styles of Off-Road Riding and offer Maximum Support.
They feature Dual-Sided Pop-Up Bindings for Fast & Easy Entry and he Pop-Up Design also means they can be used with SPD Pedals or you can simply Push the Bindings Flat inside the Pedal Cage for use with Regular Shoes. As you\'d expect from Shimano, they comes with Low Maintenance Sealed Bearings.
- Large Platform Design for All Mountain Riding
- Pop-Up Binding Mechanism for use with SPD and Regular Shoes
- Dual-Sided Bindings w/12.5 Degree Angle for Easy Entry and Release
- Lightweight Resin Cages
- Cleat Tension Adjustment
- Low Maintenance, Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Weight: 472g
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.