- Size Guide
The Specialized Allez Sprint Comp Disc Road Bike 2020 For the build, Specialized have used Shimano 105 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes, DT R470 Disc alloy wheels, plus a comfortable Body Geometry Toupé saddle.
- FRAME Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB
- FORK Tarmac SL6 Disc fork, full carbon, flat-mount, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" taper
- FRONT WHEEL DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRETurbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRET urbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- CRANKSET Praxis Zayante, BB30
- CHAINRINGS 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Praxis 6806 bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano R7000, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CHAIN KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount disc
- REAR BRAKE Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount disc
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Specialized Venge Aero seatpost, FACT carbon
- SEAT BINDER Allez Sprint Aero
- PEDALS Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.