The Command Post WU uses a unique mechanism to tilt the saddle nose up as the post moves through its travel, resulting in 150 millimetres of effective drop that increases the effective post travel. Meanwhile, it ensures that you get the proper body position with the saddle in a dropped position. This increased effective drop, along with the 14 distinct height options that come with our Cruiser Control technology, makes for a more enjoyable ride, whether you're climbing or descending.
- Unique "WU" mechanism tilts the saddle 14 degrees nose up, allowing for longer effective saddle drop.
- Mechanical locking Cruiser Control technology has 14 distinct positions.
- Lightweight aluminium micro adjustable head.
- Dual-keyway system eliminates saddle wiggle.
- Triple-lip wiper prevents dirt and water contamination .
- 34.9mm seatpost diameter.
- 150mm effective drop
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.