- Size Guide
The Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Road Bike 2020 is a great option if your looking for a road bike that can do that little bit more, with it's disc brakes and wider tyres you can venture of the beaten track, safe in the knoweldge that you have a bike that can handle it.
- FRAME Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, threaded bottom bracket 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL Axis Sport Disc
- REAR WHEEL Axis Sport Disc
- INNER TUBES Presta valve, 48mm
- FRONT TYRE Specialized Roadsport, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm
- REAR TYRE Specialized Roadsport, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm
- CRANKSET Praxis Alba
- CHAINRINGS 48/32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Praxis, Threaded bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, ST-7025
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105, Braze-On
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC X11 EL, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- SEAT BINDER Diverge rack-mount seat collar
- PEDALS Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.