- Size Guide
The NEW Specialized Enduro Elite combines peerless downhill performance with surprisingly quick acceleration. Get ready to go fast, because the Enduro Elite delivers blistering speed, mega-travel length and components that are big on performance.
- FRAME The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We’ve also given the new Enduro aggressive “long, low and slack” geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed. Finally, you’ll find a host smart details, including our SWAT™ Door downtube-storage integration, a creak-free threaded BB, and painless internal cable routing.
- FORK RockShox Lyrik Select Plus, DebonAir, rebound adjust, low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 170mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select, 205x60, Trunnion
- FRONT HUB Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB Roval Traverse, DT Swiss 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES DT Competition Race
- RIMS Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- GRIPS Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
- SADDLE Body Geometry Myth 155 S2, Body Geometry Henge 143 S3/S4/S5
- SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.