The Specialized Epic Hardtail Expert Mountain Bike 2019 you get a custom-tuned RockShox SID fork with Brain as well as SRAM GX Eagle™ 12-speed shifting, and Specialized's Roval Control Carbon wheels.
- FRAME Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
- FORK RockShox SID Brain 29, Solo Air, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle (S: 90mm of travel, M/L/XL: 100mm of travel)
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearing, 15x110mm spacing, torque caps, 32h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearing, XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 32h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 2.0
- RIMS Roval Control Carbon, hookless bead, 22mm internal width, tubeless ready
- INNER TUBE SStandard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Fast Trak, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3",
- REAR TYRE Fast Trak, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.1"
- CRANKSET Truvativ Stylo, 6K alloy, Boost™ 148, 175mm crankarm, 30mm spindle
- CHAINRINGS SRAM Eagle™, alloy, 32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM PF30
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock®
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Level TL
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Level TL
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Mini-Rise, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 27.2mmSEAT BINDERSpecialized Alloy 30.0mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.