- Size Guide
The Epic Hardtail now features the same 915-gram carbon chassis as Specialized Comp model. Complete with a smart component package and a ride quality that’s second to none, this bike is a raging deal.
- FRAME Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing
- FORK RockShox Judy Gold 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS Specialized XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- INNER TUBES Presta, 60mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t
- CHAIN SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad
- REAR BRAKE Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips
- STEM Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.