- Size Guide
The new Specialized Flux™ A clever user interface, meanwhile, gives you four extra modes for secondary uses, but it also let's you focus on the three steady modes that matter. Still putting a flashlight on your handlebar? See what you've been missing with the new Flux™ 1200 headlight.
- Sculpted double-beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen.
- Latest CREE XP-L High Intensity LEDs combines XM-L level of output in a non-domed 3.5mm package for maximum lumens with better beam pattern control.
- Quick-release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars.
- Mounting system centres light in front, above, or below the stem with a long reach to work around most computer mounts and shifter/brake cables.
- Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- USB rechargeable 3400mAh Li-ion internal battery.
- 1200-/600-/300-lumen output in three main steady modes.
- 1:15-/2:30-/5:00-hour runtimes in three main steady modes.
- Press-and-hold to turn off.
- Long press-and-hold to enter secondary modes: daytime flash, steady wide + narrow flash, camping flashlight, and emergency low.
- Extra-long press-and-hold to lockout light for travelling.
- Depending on mode, up to an additional three hours of super-low output are available when listed runtimes expire. Trust us, someday you'll need this.
- 90% fast charge in 1.5 hours with full charge in 3 hours.
- Compatible helmet mount sold separately (49119-9220).
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.