The new Power Arc Pro expands on the success of our original Power saddle. It features the same channel and length as the original and S-Works Arc, but where it differs is in its titanium rails versus the carbon fibre found on the S-Works.
But this means that it still features a stiff, FACT carbon fibre shell and lightweight EVA padding.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff FACT carbon fibre shell is tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Elaston foam provides unrivalled comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.