- Size Guide
With he Specialized Roubaix Expert Road Bike you get Specialized own in house carbon Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready wheelset along with Shimano's Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting
- FRAME Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- WHEELS Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- TYRES Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
- CRANKSET Shimano Ultegra R8000
- CHAINRINGS 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Ultegra
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano 11-speed Ultegra 8000, 11-28t
- CHAIN KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- BRAKES Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070 hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole
- TAPE S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- STEM Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- PEDALS Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||44 - 46cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||47 - 49cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||50 - 52cm / Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||53 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||56 - 57cm / Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.