When you look at the start line of a race that's bound for rough roads, you're sure to see bar upon bar wrapped in cork tape. Why? Because it's tough to beat the vibration absorbing properties of this natural material. With our S-Wrap Cork Handlebar Tape, however, we managed to do one better. It features a dual-density design that pairs cork with EVA foam tape, and the result of this is an incredible reduction in hand fatigue. We didn't stop there, though. We also gave it an elastomer gel backing to heighten the aforementioned, as well as overall comfort. And for easy installation, we kept everything highly stretchable and low in profile.
- Low-profile cork/EVA foam tape is sleek and comforting over rough roads.
- Elastomer gel backing provides additional comfort and vibration damping.
- Easy-stretch tape with feathered edges creates a smoot, low profile wrap.
- Bar end plugs included.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.